Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online training

My college delivers some classes online or by correspondence and I can't see a way to set these up the way I want in onCourse. I'd like to be able to set the class as lasting for six months, for example, rather than having to set a defined start and end date for the class. That way, no matter when the students enrol, they would have six months to complete the class. Is this possible in onCourse?

Comments

• Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have taken this on board and scheduled this function for development later this year. We will make an announcement via our mailing list when this feature is available. If you aren't already subscribed, please subscribe here:
    http://www.ish.com.au/oncourse

Regards,
    Natalie
  • We may be interested in something similar to this at some point. We offer online courses through a third-party provider, which run in a series of overlapping six week+ classes. At the moment while customers are happy to pay in USD we can handball the administration to the provider off a redirect from an onCourse course on the web, but if we have to go back to administering it ourselves, we'd need something along these lines.