Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT00120 Enrolment - HELP!

I am trying to submit my AVETMISS data, but I keep getting the error message:
Warning 3215 It is expected that the Activity End Date is not more than 1 year after the Collection Year End Date
I am unsure what data this is relating to, we have some students who are enrolled in 2 year courses and some who complete the course in 1 year - could this relate to students who have a '70' outcome for the reporting year?

I am also getting this message too:
Error 4011 Training Organisation Delivery Location Identifier must also exist in the Training Organisation Delivery Location file 875
Where in oncourse is the data field for this found???

I am also having trouble with NAT00020 - the error message reads - Error 4613 Training Organisation Identifier must exist in the Training Organisation Delivery Location file or the Program Completed file
Again where in oncourse is this data field found??

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am running 7.0v so everything should be up to date!

Thank You :)

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Hi Niki,

If you have an onCourse support plan, you are welcome to lodge a copy of the AVETMISS files you lodged and the error reports you received to support@ish.com.au so we can take a look at your errors in detail and point you in the right direction.

Also, a review of the AVETMISS support chapter may help.

In relation to those particular issues:
    "Warning 3215 It is expected that the Activity End Date is not more than 1 year after the Collection Year End Date "
    First of all, this is a warning, not an error so you don't have to do anything about it. What it has identified is that the end date for some students outcomes (probably in 2016) are after the end date of the reporting period (probably 2014, if your lodging last years data now). As you said, these are two year courses so that's fine. 70 is the right outcome.

"Error 4011 Training Organisation Delivery Location Identifier must also exist in the Training Organisation Delivery Location file 875"
    What NAT file error does this relate to? My guess is that you have a training location (in onCourse, a site) being reported in the NAT00120 file that has no corresponding record in the NAT0020 file, but without seeing your data I can't be sure of this.

This is the same error as "Error 4613 Training Organisation Identifier must exist in the Training Organisation Delivery Location file or the Program Completed file"
    but in the opposite direction i.e. there is a training location reported in the NAT0020 file but there are no enrolments in the NAT00120 file for this location.
    Again, without seeing the actual files lodged I can't give you any more accurate pointers as to where this error is coming from.

If you are currently using the onCourse community version and would like to access our full support options, please take a look at the Light support plan options in the onCourse Price Guide

Regards,
    Natalie