Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

onCourse 4.1.3 released

ariari
edited September 2014 in onCourse releases
A minor release just before Christmas for everyone getting AVETMISS reporting done for the year. If you aren't an RTO needing to report AVTEMISS 6.1 there isn't much here for you to bother with.

http://www.ish.com.au/oncourse/download/release-notes/release-notes-413

There was also an invisible 4.1.2 release that we didn't make public since it was only released internally to resolve an issue with our cloud hosting and the latest Java 7.0_45 update. It wasn't something that users generally needed to install.

Comments

• Hi Ari,

Just upgraded from 4.0rc9 to 4.1.3 and found that our certificate templates were reset (and afew others I think). We previously had modified this report using ireport 4.0.1.
    I went to modify the new report that was installed with 4.1.3 and found I couldn't edit it (Error loading the report template: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 448; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'uuid' is not allowed to appear in element 'jasperReport'.)
    Should I just import my previous report that was modified or has something changed?

regards,
    Mark
  • Hi Ari,

We just upgrade from 4.0rc9 to 4.1.3 and found that our modified certificate report was replace with a default one. I have tried to modify the new report but couldn't open it with ireport 4.0.1
    "Error loading the report template:
    org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 448; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'uuid' is not allowed to appear in element 'jasperReport'."
    Any thoughts?
    regards,
    Mark